Welcome to the site

Hi to all I am Prudhvi Raj.Kanumuri currently working in POLARIS SOFTWARE LAB LIMITED (Hyderabad).I started a small community HOPE-CRAFTERS,with this now 'I' became 'WE' with a group of  volunteers who are intended to help the poor children for their studies.As the first step we are collecting donations from various sources not only money Old Text Books,Cloths e.t.c.

Our main idea is to collect student nominees who are god in studies but no money for further Education for this we require each and every ones help.If any one notice students like this in T.V or at your Home Town please send the details to hopecrafters@gmail.com.

Not only helping  poor students we want to conduct awareness programs on Environment & Natural Resource Usage as part of this program from our community we request all to take paper prints when required ,for students use Old Textbooks instead of buying new ones and save the Electrical power in home and office.

By this blog we will display all Donor Names,Money Collected ,Spent Money for students and activities conducted by our community will be displayed.



0 comments:

Post a Comment